HAZOP, LOPA & SIL
From Design to Operation
Delivery Type: In-Company, Open Course Classroom, or Live Interactive Online Training.
Course Duration: Approx. sixteen (16) contact hours, which can be delivered in two (2) ways:
- Over two (2) days for face-to-face classroom training; or
- Over four (4) x half day sessions (4 hours each) for live interactive online training.
No. of Delegates: Up to 20 Delegates (Maximum) to preserve trainer-delegate interaction.
Trainer: Dr. Andrew Hallgarth. English language.
Trainer: Mr. Mindaugas Ažusienis. Russian language.
Important Note: Presented here is a Provisional Detailed Syllabus. This syllabus can be potentially adapted and tailored to a target industry, organisation or specific process, if required and requested by the client.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- GAIN KNOWLEDGE about Process Safety and HAZOP, LOPA & SIL methodologies and associated studies.
- DISCOVER & LEARN when and how HAZOP, LOPA & SIL studies should be employed in relation the process or plant’s lifecycle between design and operational stages.
- IMPLEMENT & OPTIMISE HAZOP, LOPA and SIL studies as an integral part of your organisation’s risk management system at different lifecycle stages.
- ADOPT effective control measures to eliminate or minimise significant risks using HAZOPs, LOPAs and SIL methodologies.
- SUPERCHARGE your own understanding and development of Process Safety and HAZOP, LOPA and SIL methodologies whilst benefiting your organisations’ safety and operational knowledge base.
Who Should Attend and Target Industries?
This training course is suitable to anyone who has a responsibility relating to management, operation, commissioning, design, maintenance which would have a health, safety and environmental, financial and business impact. Typical people who should attend this course include, but not limited, to:
- HSE, Plant & Facility Managers and Engineers.
- Process Engineers and Chemists.
- Maintenance & Commissioning Managers and Engineers.
- Instrumentation, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
- Designer, Project, Planners Managers and Engineers.
- Loss Prevention & Risk Management Processionals.
- Emergency Planning & Major Incident Investigation Personnel.
- Regulatory Personnel.